RF Global Migration

Canada Family Visa

Family Migration

If your relatives become permanent residents of Canada, they are eligible to live, study, and work in. If you are at least 18 years old, a Canadian citizen, a person who is designated as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act, or a permanent resident of Canada, you may sponsor certain relatives to immigrate to Canada.

You can sponsor your partner, spouse, dependent children, adopted children, parents, grandparents, relatives, or grandchildren. Under the Canada Family Visa program, a sponsee’s application is typically processed in 12 months.

Rf global Migration canada parents visa

Parent Visa

Parents and grandparents can stay in Canada for up to 5 years at a time with the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa (Super Visa), a temporary residence visa. The visa is good for ten years in total. Although a standard multiple-entry visa has a similar 10-year maximum validity period, it only permits stays of up to six months per visit.


Spouse Visa

A spouse visa is granted for your partner if you are a citizen, a permanent resident, or have a work visa in order to sponsor your spouse. You must be married to your spouse in a genuine relationship that wasn’t created just to help you get a permanent residence. Your union must have been together for at least a year.


Child Visa

If you are a Canadian citizen or have a Canada PR visa, you can apply for a visa for your children under the age of 18. You must be independent financially, and not receive social assistance from the Canadian government to be eligible to sponsor your dependent children to immigrate to Canada as PR holder.

Check Your Eligibility Today




Click on contact below to chat on WhatsApp